Get the most out of your Glock 17 9MM pistol with an L2D Combat Precision Match series barrel upgrade. Our drop-in non-threaded barrels for the G17 are manufactured to precise tolerance requirements and incorporate design enhancements to critical areas of function for superior lockup, fitment and performance.
All L2D barrels feature proprietary target crowns on non-threaded variants which aid in projectile stability and feature our signature fluted shafts to help dissipate heat. Our utilization of U.S. sourced 416R chromium stainless steel for our barrels ensures a lengthy service life and provides the favorable machinability characteristics to meet our precise tolerance requirements. Our strict proprietary quality control process combined with superior engineering and use of high quality materials allow for a consistent, accurate, and unmatched product.
L2D Precision Match 17 barrels are only compatible with Glock 17 Gen 3 & Gen 4 9MM pistols.
L2D Combat Precision Match Barrel Features:
- Made in the USA
- U.S. sourced 416R chromium stainless steel
- 38-42 Rockwell hardness (HRc) ensures lengthy service life
- Improved critical dimensions for superior lockup, fitment and performance
- Manufactured to precise tolerance requirements for match grade accuracy and consistency
- Broach cut rifling will accept lead, jacketed or plated ammunition
- 6 Groove 1:10 RH twist rate
- Groove to bore runout +/- .0002”
- Custom designed double honed (rough and finish) Precision Match polished bore
- Fully supported SAMMI Spec match grade chamber, max roughness average (Ra) 16 microns
- Proprietary target crown aids in projectile stability
- Extended and polished feed ramp
- Chamber body notches help remove debris and increase heat dissipation
- L2D signature fluted ” spear tip ” shaft design aids with heat dissipation and reduces weight