KNS GEN 2 MOD 2 “Dog bones” ZOMBIE Green
- Stainless steel pins.
- Special anti-creep retainers that prevent wear on your irreplaceable receiver.
- Pin installation tool & 2 Torx wrenches included. (no other tools required)
- No modification to firearm required during installation.
In quick succession, trigger and hammer pins coming loose and “walking out” during rapid fire is a common problem when firing full-auto AR-15s or firing semi-autos. If you as a gun owner is experiencing this problem, you have come to right place. The KNS Precision Generation 2, Modification 2 Non-Rotating Trigger and Hammer Pins eliminate this problem by attaching the two pins to one another with a set of exterior stainless steel retainers.
If you are uncertain about how this modification works, look no further. The two Allen screws hold the pins securely in place, making “walk outs” impossible unless the screws are to be removed. This mod will not interfere with operation of your AR-15’s exterior controls in any way. In fact, the installation can be performed without any permanent modifications or gunsmithing knowledge!
- The external width of some AR receivers may vary in the trigger/hammer pin area depending on the manufacturer. These hammer and trigger pins may be shortened a small amount by carefully filing material evenly from both ends of the pins, but being too long will not affect the function or performance.
- The maximum torque Spec on the screw is 11 inch/lbs. (Over-torquing the screws can cause damage to these sideplates)
**There is no strength difference between the Gen 2 and Gen 2 Mod 2 sideplates. The only difference is appearance.