This easy to use apparatus allows full assembly and testing of any AR-15 trigger set up prior to installation on your rifle. The AR15 Trigger Jig allows you to clearly see the sear, hammer, and disconnector engagement points while under normal spring tension. The Trigger Jig enables you to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts and make necessary adjustments while checking functionality. Allows you to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present. Consider it the Armorer’s and best friend. It’s also a great training aid for trigger assembly installation and minimizes the chance scratching your rifle. It’s an absolute “must-have” for AR-15 trigger-work.
– Trigger Hammer Jig
– Clear visibility to see all the moving parts of the trigger while in motion
– Enables you to practice installing the trigger without taking a chance at scratching your rifle
– Allows you to demonstrate how the trigger works
– Able to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts to check for -functionality
– Allows you to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present
– Hammer bumper
– You can also install selector switch and pistol grip.
Note: Trigger assembly and Grip NOT INCLUDED
All items normally ship within 24-48 hours, but with Covid restrictions and flood of orders, we are looking at up to 7-10 business days. Free shipping is either USPS first class parcel, UPS Ground or FedEX Ground. Priority is also available at an additional cost. Depending on the cost of the order, we may opt for a signature. This is to protect our shipment to you so that it doesn’t get lost or stolen. Orders of $400 or more will require a signature.
We ship all packages in non-descriptive packaging. If you are trying to keep your purchase a secret from your wife, we respect that. Our label will just have your name, address and our return address with TACDOM as the company.