GRAB ONE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Enhanced Pistol Cheek Rest
ENHANCED Version with QD mounts on Tube Cover.
Tube not included
For many years AR and AK pistols (among others) were considered to be a novelty by firearms enthusiasts. The weight of the platform and the power of the .223 and 7.62×39 round made them impractical to use and achieve repeatable accuracy. That all changed in 2013 with the arrival of several innovative products designed to improve stability and ergonomics. With these simple improvements the platform quickly went mainstream. Among these products is the Thordsen Customs AR/AK Pistol Cheek Rest Kit.
The kit is a Hybrid design utilizing either our Standard or Enhanced Buffer Tube Cover kits and the Command Arms SST1 Stock Saddle. The two are joined together using a specially designed adapter kit and all of the original mounting hardware. The result is a rock solid, ergonomic, cheek weld that provides stability for accurate, repeatable, shooting and a proper sight line for your favorite optics or sights. Our new AR/AK Pistol Cheek Rest kits have been retooled for 2015. The CAA Saddle, Buffer Tube Cover, and adapter are now pre-assembled in house with new, easy to follow, instructions on the inside flap of the new header card.
- DOES NOT FIT ANY BUFFER TUBE OVER 1.18″ IN DIAMETER
- Fits any pistol buffer tube between 1.16″ and 1.18″ diameter
- Fits any standard Commercial or Mil-Spec carbine buffer tube
- Provides ergonomic cheek weld
- 2 Quick Detach Sling hard points (Enhanced Pistol Cheek Rest Kit only)
- 2 water tight storage compartments
- Construction: Glass filled polymer
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Width: 2.9″
- Height: 2.9″
- Length 7.5″
- Weight: 7.7 oz.