- 4150 Steel – A high-carbon alloy that includes chromium, manganese, and molybdenum. It is heat-treated to make it suitable for machining.
- Only the best steel is used for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- Rifling compatible barrel
- Drop-in Replacement for to spec slides
- 1:16 Twist Rifling for better lead shooting
- Nitride Coating
- Is a coating made from hard ceramic and applied to precision metal parts.
- It improves the substrate’s surface properties.
**Note these barrel are made to fit SIG P320 5″ barrel OEM slides.
These may fit many other slides and we recommend you check with your licensed
armorer if this will work with your application.
It is normal for these barrels to have machine scratches or finish marks.
These marks will not affect the performance.
They are brand new.