- 4150 Steel – A high-carbon alloy that includes chromium, manganese, and molybdenum. It is heat-treated to make it suitable for machining.
- Only the best steel is used for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- Rifling – on the G22 compatible barrel
- Drop-in Replacement – The ability to take your G22 to the next level.
- .40 – caliber nitride barrel is compatible with the G22.
- 1:16 Twist Rifling for better lead shooting
- Nitride Coating
- Is a coating made from hard ceramic and applied to precision metal parts.
- It improves the substrate’s surface properties.
**Note these barrel are made to fit Glock OEM slides.
These may fit many other slides and we recommend you check with your licensed
armorer if this will work with your application.
It is normal for these barrels to have machine scratches or finish marks.
These marks will not affect the performance.
They are brand new.