The new Ferfrans CQB Modular Muzzle Brake System is a two part system consisting of the performance MUZZLE BRAKE MOUNT + CRD (Concussion Reduction Device) which features a built in quick attach/detach mechanism. The difference between the Gen 1 and Gen 2 is that, the muzzle brake mount (MBM) will now accept the OSS Suppressor as well as the CRD.
After firing several rounds, the Gen 1 locking lug gets frozen with the carbon deposit and it can no longer be removed. As you know, famous suppressors get stuck too and some suppressor company even suggest firing a round to remove the suppressor. The Gen 2 reverse thread is easy to remove after firing either suppressor or CRD.
New Gen2 Features:
- The surface is now Black Oxide.
- The circumference is reduced so that it will match most handguards.
- Slightly lighter than the Gen 1
- The connector is reverse thread instead of the locking lug.
- More holes on the CRD body for better control in full-auto compared to Gen 1.
- Threads: 1/2×28
- MADE IN USA
OSS Suppressors Compatibility:
- HX-QD 556
- HX-QD 556K
- HX-QD 556 Ti
- HX-QD 762
- HX-QD 762 Ti
- HX-QD Magnum Ti
Please Note: Rifle and Suppressor are NOT included!