OVERSIZED MAGAZINE RELEASE (OMR)
*Please select desired color before adding product to cart*
Black/ Red/ Grey / Blue
The Phase 5™ OMR (Oversized Magazine Release) is a drop-in two-piece assembly that replaces the Mil-Spec magazine release button. Installation is easy and requires no gunsmithing. Both the OMR button and paddle are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for a lightweight, strong design.
– Larger contact surface than a Mil-Spec magazine release button
– Ergonomic pocket on surface of paddle for your finger
– CNC machined from lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength
– Compatible with Extended Bolt Releases
– Compatible with Anti rotation trigger/hammer pin sets
– Available in different anodized color finishes
Fits AR 5.56/.223 and 7.62/.308 receivers.
Proudly made in the U.S.A., with U.S.A. sourced material.
All items normally ship within 24-48 hours, but with Covid restrictions and flood of orders, we are looking at up to 7-10 business days. Free shipping is either USPS first class parcel, UPS Ground or FedEX Ground. Priority is also available at an additional cost. Depending on the cost of the order, we may opt for a signature. This is to protect our shipment to you so that it doesn’t get lost or stolen. Orders of $400 or more will require a signature.
We ship all packages in non-descriptive packaging. If you are trying to keep your purchase a secret from your wife, we respect that. Our label will just have your name, address and our return address with TACDOM as the company.