TheStrike Latchless Charging Handle Charging Handle represents yet another step forward for the AR 15. Simple in its execution, yet robust and reliable, the revolutionary Strike Latchless Charging Handle offers forged 7075 construction, efficient side gas venting, and a solid, comfortable interface for the user. Reliable receiver lockup is achieved through a novel hidden spring mechanism that uses the Charging Handle insertion slot in the upper receiver charging handle channel.
Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.
WARNING: For standard mil-spec AR15 only. Not rated for suppressors and /or full auto fire. Not for use on SBRs or pistol length barrels (<14.5″)
-1x Ambi Charging Handle
Features – Net Weight: 0.9 oz
– Improved service life over competing designs.
– Ambidextrous architecture.
– Simple, sleek, snag free design.
– High-efficiency Gas Vents.
– 7075 Forged Aluminum Construction.
– Modular Extended Latch option Tabs also available US Pat 9,482,479